Why only express shipping ?

Hi

Am I the only one that quite often now have to consider an other manufacturer than RakWireless for my expenses due to the insane shipping costs of store ?

I wanted to buy 3 Qingping sensors but shipping cost is same amount than products !!! Store only offers express shipping :frowning:

Of course these products are not avalaible in Aliexpress store of RakWireless and none of their resellers sell that product too :frowning:

I don’t understand why RakWireless store is not able to offer regular shipping that would make sales a lot easier :wink:

Best

Vincèn

Hi Vincen,
Sorry, you are barking at the wrong tree :wink:

Contact our sales team at [email protected] with this issue.
We are not handling any sales or logistics stuff here.

Depending on your location, did you check eventual available local resellers?

Authorized Resellers

Don’t get confused with the Helium stuff on top of the page. Scroll down to find the local resellers.

Hi @beegee
I was hoping to open a discussion about it but ok I understand. I already told at sales but they don’t really care (they told me to check Ali or resellers :frowning:

yeah as indicated in my previous post but none of them has the product in sales :frowning: I’ll contact one I know well in Switzerland to check with them if they are thinking to get it in stock :wink: