WiFi LAN not working after upgrading RAK7268CV2 to WisGateOS2 v2.2.0

Hello,
I’ve upgraded a RAK7268CV2 from WisGateOS2 v 2.1.4 to v2.2.0, and WiFI LAN connectivity stopped working, making it impossible to use this option to connect to the WebUI.
Disabling encriptation doesn’t solve the issue.

Has anyone had the same problem?
Thanks,
Ángel

I can replicate this issue, I have tried to upgrade 2 RAK7268CV2 from firmware 2.1.5 to 2.2.0. I can get access to the webUI over ethernet but not WiFi.

Hello @jssani ,

Try factory resetting the gateway. You can do that by holding the reset button of the gateway for 6 seconds while powered on. You should be able to see the Wi-Fi access point after that.

Best Regards,
Nikola Semov

@Nikola Thanks.

I did try that from webUI (ethernet connection) and it solved the problem. My problem is of course now, that I have a lot of gateways which I don’t have physical access to.

I tested one gateway in my office which I also had updated from 2.1.8 to 2.2.0, same problem. I don’t know if this a general problem when updating to the new 2.2.0 firmware. All the firmware updates have been done through WisDM.

In case it’s a general problem, do you think you would be able to provide a firmware update to the problem - since it’s not possible for me to factory reset all our gateways.

Hello @jssani ,

This is noted by the dev team. If it is not necessary to upgrade you can wait for 2.2.1, which should be solved there.

Regards

I can confirm the issue has been fixed in 2.2.1

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.