wisblock-API for wisDuo RAK4600

We have prototyped several devices using wisblock-api and RAK4631 and are now making a pcb using a RAK module soldered directly to a pcb instead of using wisblock architecture. Is it possible to use wisblock-api on the RAK4600 module? It has a slightly different nordic mcu.

@ec3
WisBlock API will not support RAK4600 because the LoRa transceivers are different. But starting tomorrow we will offer the RAK4630 as a stamp module. => RAK’s Spring Launch Empowering The Innovators Making IoT Your Own - RAKwireless - IoT Made Easy

You can reflash the module to use Arduino or use our new RUI3 to build your custom application with even lower power consumption.

Just out of curiosity, when you say WisBlock API, you mean this: GitHub - beegee-tokyo/WisBlock-API: WisBlock API takes care of all the LoRaWAN, BLE, AT command functionality. It makes development of event driven power savings applications easy.

Yes, that is the wisblock-api I was referring to. Where can I find documentation about RUI3? I searched your docs.rakwireless.com page but RUI search turns up a blank page.

@ec3
The RUI3 docs will go online tonight or tomorrow morning (depends on where you life), the official launch is in our Spring Launch Event RAK’s Spring Launch Empowering The Innovators Making IoT Your Own - RAKwireless - IoT Made Easy