WisBlock Modules

Hi

It’s one specific order of sensors and slots ? I observed, my RAK5860 not recognized if I install 3 axis sensor at different slots. Can be one software/hardware conflict between sensors and RAK5860 ?

My actual working configuration is:
RAK5005-O
RAK4631
RAK5860
Slot A -> RAK1906 Environmental sensor
Slot C -> RAK1904 3 Axis sensor

If I move RAK1904 sensor from Slot C to Slot B, the RAK5860 NbIot not recognized anymore by the system !

Hello Zoltan,

The problem is that there are only a limited number of GPIO’s (IO1 to IO7).
Sensor slot A and B use both IO1 and IO2 (in case of RAK1904, they are the interrupt lines of the sensor).
The RAK5860 uses IO1 as the PWRKEY.
So you cannot use Sensor Slot A and B with some sensor modules together with the RAK5860 in the IO slot.

Ahhh… Make sense !

Thanks again
Zoltan

Hi Bernd

Q.
With my RAK5860 I wish to implement one
MQTT communication. I’m ok with sending data over MQTT to different recipients… (ssl ?)

…I have experience with RAK5010 and everything was fine, but no experience using Wisblock modules yet…

Maybe a stupid question…How I can catch the randomly incoming MQTTmessages ? … like “extend/lower my periodic messages intervals/etc…”, irq ?

Thanks
Zoltan

… ahhh … time difference … I’m at Aucland/nz…

Only 3h difference, I am in the Philippines.

We do not have much examples yet for the RAK5860 and none for using MQTT. I cannot test the RAK5860, because there is no NB-IoT support here.

I know the Quectel BG77 has direct support for MQTT over AT commands. Maybe this document BG95&BG77&BG600L Series MQTT Application Note can help.

Hi Bernd, thanks

We can work together if you like… I’m not a big shot whit arduino but I can follow your instructions. Let me know which platform suits to you for communication…

Hi. we can start tomorrow morning if you like, I have everything what we need for experiencing, so why we enjoy to experiencing?! Who cares if you are starter or experienced user of gadgets…

Zoltan Magdo