I build an air quality node based on
- RAK19007 WisBlock Base Board 2nd Gen
- RAK11200 is a WisBlock Core module based on Espressif ESP32-WROVER
- RAK1901 WisBlock Sensor based on Sensirion SHTC3 temperature and humidity sensor
- RAK12047 WisBlock VOC Sensor based on MOx-based Sensirion Gas Sensor SGP40
- RAK14001 WisBlock RGB LED Module
- RAKBox-B3 Enclosure
My problems are:
- I had to change the orientation of the base due to the used core. Therefore I can use not all screws.
- The USB Type C needs more room than the enclosure offers. Therefore powering via USB is not possible.
- I power the device via the solar connector and 5 V DC.
Because the used SGP40 and the LED needs current there is no battery powering planned.
I find the RAKBox-B3 a very good indoor solution but some more room could be helpful. Is there an alternative where IO modules find the needed additional place?