100k resistor on Reset?

Hello,
just i want to ask.
Is it possible to use 100k pull up resistor for the reset pin, instead of 10k like in official schematic?
My device is battery operated and i want to reduce the consumption as much as possible. Now we have around 40uA in sleep and i want to reduce it.
I wii try also this line of code
pinMode(UART1_RXD_PIN, INPUT_PULLDOWN);

Welcome back to the forum @Vladimir

It can work, but I don’t expect too much consumption reduction from it. After the C is charged up the current flow should be minimal. But I couldn’t find anything about it it in the datasheet.

What you have to consider is that a 100k resistor might make the RST curve on power up might get to slow going up. I can’t find any spec for this in the datasheet either, but you should run some tests.

If you are using RUI3, you do not need pinMode(UART1_RXD_PIN, INPUT_PULLDOWN);. If you activate sleep mode level 2 and enable sleep mode, the device will power down UART1 anyway.

// Enable low power mode
	api.system.lpm.set(2);

Hello Bernd, we use api.system.sleep.all(sleep_time);
I hope this function turn off everything.

Yes, it will put everything into sleep.

I prefer LPM settings, what you use depends on your application code. I am getting good results with LPM level 2.

You say you have 40uA consumption, that seems quite high, unless you have some external components that draw current. You should be much lower with either sleep() or lpm().

Bernd,
i found my problem.
I have external Watcdog TPL5010.
I had arranged Wake pin to be Input_pullup. I changed to be only input and now i have 5uA in sleep.

Thanks a lot!