I’m glad to announce that we’ve got a new beta version firmware for RAK811 which is based on RAK SDK named RUI! Based on our preliminary testing result, the power consumption of RAK811 with this firmware is only 10.3uA, when it go to sleep mode!
In addition, there is a set of new and unified AT commands and APIs have been defined. You can configure RAK811 through AT command, or you can customize it though RUI API.
How to Apply Beta?
- Email us at [email protected] with the Subject:
[BETA] RAK811 Firmware
- Email Body should contain the following:
- Full Name
- Complete Address
- Email address (if different from sender email)
- Measure of the current power consumption based on current firmware.
- Must have a RAK811 or WisNode Board in hand
**Beta program ended on June 21, 2019
Further details will be emailed to selected participants. Participants should post their update below or on a separate forum thread.