ChirpStack failed on WisGate D0

Hi all, I bought WisGate D0 gateway, it has FW built-in Chirpstack Server, but the service does not start, what could be the problem? I tried to download the latest FW - the same fail.
application-server and network-server - the same fail.

hirpstack-gateway-bridge.service - ChirpStack Gateway Bridge
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: signal) since Fri 2022-12-16 07:20:05 GMT; 53min ago
Docs: https://www.chirpstack.io/
Process: 602 ExecStart=/usr/bin/chirpstack-gateway-bridge (code=killed, signal=ILL)
Main PID: 602 (code=killed, signal=ILL)

Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service: Service RestartSec=100ms expired, scheduling restart.
Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: Stopped ChirpStack Gateway Bridge.
Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: chirpstack-gateway-bridge.service: Failed with result ‘signal’.
Dec 16 07:20:05 rak-gateway systemd[1]: Failed to start ChirpStack Gateway Bridge.

Hello @chud.wy and welcome the forum!

To run the ChirpStack on RAK7246, you will need to compile Chirpstack for ARM v6.
I’d recommend you to flash a clean Raspberry Pi OS on the SD card, and use this GitHub repository to install the RAK7246 firmware.
This will also install the ChirpStack on the gateway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.