Having issues in RAK3172 changing frequency from EU868 to IN865

Hi,

Once I flash the base firmware(STM32cube_FW_WL_V1.0.0) in the RAK3172 module, I view the serial print. It displays Europe frequency… then I open the firmware(STM32cube_FW_WL_V1.0.0) and check the file named lora_info.c… in the file Europe and US regions have been enabled.

Therefore, I will command Europe and the US region, then I will un-command the Indian region in lorawan_conf.h.

Then I run and flash it in the RAK3172 module.

Nonetheless, I am faced with this error.

ERROR: Region is not defined in the MW: set lorawan_conf.h accordingly.

If I need to add any configurations or parameters to lorawan_conf.h?

Please guide me on how to resolve this problem. I attached the screenshots below

Thank You

Welcome to the forum @Sushma

Questions about the STMicroelectronic example firmware should be asked to the STM customer service.
We cannot support their example source codes.

As an alternative you might look into our RUI3 API.

RUI3 is an API that makes it easy to develop custom firmware for RAK modules. It handles the complete low level hardware interface and the firmware can be written with Arduino framework style API calls.

It supports the following IDE’s:

Arduino IDE
Visual Studio with Arduino extension
Visual Studio Code with Arduino extension

Here are the links to the documentation and examples source codes:
RUI3 overview: RAKwireless Unified Interface V3 (RUI3) | RAKwireless Documentation Center
RUI3 API documentation: Arduino API | RAKwireless Documentation Center
RUI3 BSP installation guide: RUI3 Supported IDE | RAKwireless Documentation Center
RUI3 BSP examples: RAK-nRF52-RUI/libraries/RUI_V3_examples at main · RAKWireless/RAK-nRF52-RUI · GitHub

Other RUI3 examples:

https://github.com/beegee-tokyo/RUI3-RAK12047-Air-Quality

@beegee

Thankyou for your suggestion.