- I have used two different antennas on the same end node device and tested them both in same conditions.
- I have enabled Adaptive Data Rate (ADR) for both tests but have got no change on one and proper change on the another.
- I have shared the spreading factors and SNRs of both tests below.
- At longer distances the SNR of the Antenna 1 didn’t drop much but the packet losses was very high, due to which only 1 out of 10 data packets would reach the LNS.
- The Antenna 2 device worked correctly.
What could be the issue?