RAK 3272S reset problem

Hi Carl,
the problem arises on the AT commands based on the firmware version.
with the STM cubeprgrammer . seems like the RAK 3272S do not respond in time and i cant connect via URAT or ST link.

HI @rami ,

The AT commands has no effect or relation on the STM32CubeProgrammer connectivity. If you have specific AT command issues or errors, you give me more details then I will help you with it.

Regarding, STM32CubeProgrammer, it is very strange situation that your device has a working AT command but can’t connect to STM32CubeProgrammer via UART even if BOOT pin is correctly configured.

Is this only for one device or for all? If only for one, we can assume that the UART bootloader of STM32 is damaged (But that should be a very rare scenario. Probably caused by ESD?). On the other hand, if it is for all modules that you have there, it can be a systemic issue that can arise from other aspect. I can only thing of these 4 four things.

Hi Carl,

you are making me question if i have connected the pins well .
could you send me a schematic for how the boot pins must be connected.

For the RAK3272 Breakout Board, you need to connect the boot pin to 3.3V as shown below. Doing this will make the STM32WL to start on UART bootloader section of the chip instead of the application code.

Hello Carl,
after a firmware update using the Rak tool .
when i send the at+sn =? command the log of this command is SN=

is there any way to recover the serial number of my RAK3272 S boards ?

all the AT commands that includes number seems like they were reseted…