RAK3172 Evoluation Board Unable to send data To Dragino Gateway

hello, i am trying to send data using RAK3172 Evaluation Board to DRAGINO Gateway using P2P mode, but in dragino gateway not get data

i am using Arduino for configure the RAK board using UART protocol, i have two RAK3172 Evaluation Board in one board rak firmware version is “Version: RUI_4.0.5_RAK3172-E” and other board rak firmware version is “RAK3172-H Version:v1.0.4 Feb 18 2022” and both in P2P mode.

In older version (RAK3172-H Version:v1.0.4 Feb 18 2022 ) data get in dragino gateway properly, but in new version (Version: RUI_4.0.5_RAK3172-E) data not get in dragino gateway not-properly.

My arduinon code is:

int counter = 0;
void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
Serial.begin(115200);
Serial.println(“AT”);
delay(50);
Serial.println(“ATE”);
delay(50);
Serial.println(“AT+NWM=0”);
delay(50);
Serial.println(“AT+P2P=915000000:7:125:0:10:22”);
delay(50);
}
void loop() {
Serial.print(“AT+PSEND=”);
Serial.println(counter);
delay(1000);
counter++;
}

and dragino gateway configuration as per

above image

any suggestion please ?

Welcome to the forum @Prakash

A LoRaWAN gateway can only handle LoRaWAN packets. It does not know what to do with your LoRa P2P packets. It is just ignoring them.

You need to send the data as LoRaWAN packet after you joined a LoRaWAN server to which your Dragino gateway is connected.

Thank You for your response @beegee,

we are using Dragino gateway as a node,
not as a server.
we try to do node to node communication between rak3172 and dragino LG02 gateway.

Additionally, i have tested RAK3172 in P2P mode with firmware version 1.0.4 and same dragino LG-02 gateway to get the data which are sent by RAK3172 and it is working above configuration.

And when changing the firmware version of RAK3172 to 4.0.5 it is not working same as version 1.0.4.
Also, I have added syncword with 4.0.5 but still same result. not sure about issue.

can you help to find the solution with version 4.0.5?

You have to ask the Dragino guys if that is possible.
Our gateways cannot work in LoRa P2P mode, they only support LoRaWAN protocol. And honestly, I don’t think you can use the Dragino gateway for P2P either.

It has nothing to do with the firmware version on the RAK3172. You are just trying something that is not possible IMHO.