RAK7243 connection to cloud issues

Dear Sir, I have bought 2 units of RAK 7243 (868 & 923 MHz) Lora gateway using Raspberry Pi. I have no problem to connect 868 to my Things Cloud account. We did the same procedures but unable to get 923 to be connected to Things Clouds. However, we manage to see the sensors connected to the gateway. Is this correct or can you advise us how we can make it work accordingly?

Can you give me some screenshots of the problems you encountered in the operation or when it failed? In order to better understand the problems you have encountered.

Please see attach

The status show not connected.

As for sensor, it did show it is connected to your gateway. Please see attached

1.You need to check that your 7243 is connected to the Internet
2. Can you see the gateway-id of your gateway and if it is the same as the id on TTN?
3. What operations have you done with the gateway, such as switching frequency band, etc.

1)You need to check that your 7243 is connected to the Internet

Yes, gateway is connected to internet. Please see the below screenshot of gateway ping to Google.

1. Can you see the gateway-id of your gateway and if it is the same as the id on TTN?

Gateway IDs from gateway and TTN are the same.

From Gateway:

Continue for item 2

ON TTN:

1. What operations have you done with the gateway, such as switching frequency band, etc.

First of all, I uploaded the image for RAK7243 LTE into SD card and changed IP address of the gateway to connect to internet. 

After that, I choose TTN server and [AS923](x-apple-data-detectors://0)for channel.

Then I registered this gateway at TTN but it shows not connected.

Can you show me the configuration in this one?

This part of the:

Hi Nicholas, please see the screenshot below.

You try to restart the gateway and see if it works, or another way is to ask my gateway to run your TTN ID and see if it works, but the communication is a bit cumbersome.

I need your help to test it, send this command once in two minutes, It takes two sets of data between two minutes,and then send me the screenshot to see the problem.
command:ps -ef | grep lora_pkt_fwd

I have tried restarting the gateway several times but still not connected.

Please see the screenshot below.

@thuzar
On ttn, the gateway display is not online, but the data of the AS923 node can be viewed on ttn?

Do you mean the data under traffic of gateway?

Is there any solution to this problem?

@thuzar

Do you mean the data under traffic of gateway?

The data from the gateway to ttn is OK, but the data from ttn to the gateway is occasionally dropped due to the problem of ttn performance.

@Yewloh
Maybe we need ttn to solve performance problems