RAK free cloud LoRaServer for testing!

Hi, @Oskariot

I have just sent an email to you, please check it. :slight_smile:

Hi @Fomi,

thank you, I’ve got it :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

… and everything works, GW is uploading data to the cloud :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hi All;

Do you have AS923 frequency for LoRaServer?

Thank you,
Best regards.

Hi @emporejrz

We’re setting up a new loraserver which works in AS923 ASAP.
Please wait.

BTW, you can supply your information firstly as same as other friends above, in format as follow:
“your name” + “your email” + “the frequency you want to use” + “how long you want to hold this account” + “your RAK LoRa product picture”.

Hi @Fomi;

I would like to use the cloud for LoRaServer 
information empirejrz + [email protected] + AS923 + 3 months

Thank you,
Best regards.

Hi, @emporejrz

I’ve just sent you an email, please check it.
From now on, there is a RAK cloud LoRaServer which works in AS923 frequency, and its IP address is 47.101.11.150.

@Fomi can you tell us which version are you using of loraserver.io ?

Hi @Fomi;

I  can't open 47.101.11.150. How should I do? 

Thank you,
Best regards.

Please see my document or my email firstly.
What you should open in browser is not 47.101.11.150, but http://47.101.11.150:8080
I’ve told you in the email too.

Just try again.

The current version of loraserver is 2.6

Hi @Fomi, it seems that RAK products (2245, 7249 …) are not compatible with loraserver 3.xx so far, so that is why you are using 2.6, right?

@Fomi it would be of much help if RAK can be clear as to which version of loraserver.io is compatible with DIY7249.

I have ordered it few days back and now stuck and don’t know which server to use with it.

Please mention clear versions, please.

Hi @Oskariot

No, RAK products are compatible with loraserver 3.x actually, but when we set up the cloud loraserver, we just use 2.6 version. It is just used for testing RAK products, and i think it is enough so far.

Hi @abhishek2101

We’ve ever tested with loraserver 2.6, 2.8, and 3.0, and they work well.
Then we set up the cloud loraserver for testing, and we think it will be helpful for customers, but it is only used for testing RAK products. So 2.6 version is fine i think, and in the future soon, we may upgrade it to 3.x.

Hi @Fomi

Thank you for answer, I have to wait on your 3.xx version of test server, because I have problem to run 2245 with 3.xx version, and it seems that @stormforce133 with RAK7249 has similar problem … or I missing something.

Hello,
I want to use the cloud LoRaServer,
application : [email protected]+EU868+6months

Thank you…

Hi @KerimC

Please check your email.
I’ve just sent a email to you.
Have a good time. :slight_smile:

I received. Thank you…

Hello,
I’d like to use the Cloud LoRaServer,
Application: [email protected]+US915+3days